Saturday, September 13, 2008

My eggo is PREGO!


Now that we are entering into the second trimester, it's time to officially spread our exciting news. For those of you who already know our little secret, thanks for your congrats. It was so hard to keep a secret from our families that we just couldn't make it until the second trimester. Sharing the news with our families was very special and I think everyone is very excited for Baby Bonin to make his/her debut.
For everyone else who is just finding out, SURPRISE! I'll fill you in now. Monte and I got some shocking news shortly after the fourth of July. It was completely unexpected. I think I have Mary and Amber to thank for spreading their baby vibes to me.
My first trimester went pretty well. No morning sickness. Thank God! I do get a little light headed in the mornings and have had occasional headaches but other than that I have been doing good. Eating often is definitely a MUST or I get very cranky. Just ask Monte. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes this smoothly. I will keep you updated along the way.
Oh and one last thing, our official due date is March 13, 2009, which is a Friday. Since I am a little superstitious I am hoping the due date isn't completely accurate.
Keep checking our baby blog for updates along the way.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling well Jordan. I am so excited for you guys. I would really love to have a great big surprise but I am also ready to get started shopping! Tony says I have to wait until I know what it is. Thanks for keeping us posted on the progress. Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you kept that secret from me!!! Well I am sooooo excited and glad my baby vibes made it across the distance to you. I am hoping for a boy, so he can be Emerson's boyfriend. But, if it's a girl, that's fun too. Girls get the cutest outfits ever! I have learned a lot these last 8 weeks with a newborn, so I have advice I can pass on! Congrats, and I'm glad to hear first trimester was nicer to you than it was me. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHH! I am so happy for you! I was due on Friday the 13th also, but Clara came two weeks early. Eric was a little worried that she would be a terror if born on the 13th. Are you going to find out what you are having? Congrats and glad my preggo vibes travelled that far, kids are awesome! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you shopping for a little seat to go on the back of Monte's bike-I can see it already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah a baby is going to be sooo much fun!! I'm hoping you won't find out the sex of the baby...it might help to curtail my shopping!!! I wonder if they make bike helmets that small????

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment on this post? Go ahead. Don't be scared. You can do it anonymously or be brave and include your name. We look forward to your comments.