Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our New Crib and Bedding


Thanks to Craig's list, we found a really pretty crib for a great price. Monte and I set it up last weekend. Just seeing it set up in the room makes me realize how real this all is.


I also have been eyeing a crib bedding set from Pottery Barn Kids and ended up finding the whole set on eBay at a discounted price. This was my one splurge purchase. I can't believe how much crib bedding sets cost and I'm sure they don't last but it was so cute....

Our nursery is starting to come together. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. The white crib looks really nice with the green walls!

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment on this post? Go ahead. Don't be scared. You can do it anonymously or be brave and include your name. We look forward to your comments.