I'm so excited that the shower dates have been set and invites are on their way. I decided to have one in Omaha and one in Fairbury so people wouldn't have to travel as far in this crappy weather. I can't wait to see everyone and show off my ever growing bump. Monte calls me "pie slice" now because I always have a little bit of tummy hanging out under my shirt. :)
Here are the shower dates and locations:
Saturday, January 17 - Fairbury, NE
Saturday, January 24 - Omaha, NE
Thank you to all the ladies who helped plan these showers. I'm more excited for them than Christmas!!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Want to comment on this post? Go ahead. Don't be scared. You can do it anonymously or be brave and include your name. We look forward to your comments.