Daddy wasn't too excited to take this photo but he was a good sport. Thanks to Aunt Hil and Uncle Tony for the cute onesie.

Big Smile!
Another cute Christmas outfit for the baby from Ton and Hil. The baby had a pretty good Christmas from inside the womb.

Proud Mommies
Jordan at 29 weeks and Staci Deger expecting her second at 36 weeks. We're hoping for a girl!

Sam Showing Me Her Baby
After I told my niece that I had a baby in my belly she kept looking down my shirt for it and then had to show me her baby. Too cute!

New Year's Eve
Daddy is already looking a little tipsy and the night was still young. He has definitely taken full advantage of my DD role.

The onesie is just your style, Monte : )
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!
Erin
My cousin asked me if Clara came out of my tummy with clothes on, I love the way kids think!
ReplyDelete