Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mira's One Month Old!




I can hardly believe it's already been one month. Time has went so fast. We're trying to get a schedule down that we both agree on. It has been tiring but I feel like things are starting to get more consistent. She is really eating now. Almost 4 oz every 2-3 hours. She sleeps good in her crib at night and loves to sleep late in the mornings, thankfully. I am really going to miss that when I go back to work. :(

With all her eating, she graduated to size one diapers this week. What a big girl she is! She is also developing quite a set of lungs on her. She has figured out if she screams we will come. It's funny to hear all the little noises she makes now. She's our little chipmunk with all her grunts and squeaks.

We don't have any doctor's appointment until May 1. This will be her two month check-up where she has to get some immunization shots. I hope this next month slows down!

I have new pictures posted on the Shutterfly site. I swear each picture I take she looks different. She is changing before our eyes. As you can tell from the pictures, she has really discovered her tongue recently and loves to stick it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on this post? Go ahead. Don't be scared. You can do it anonymously or be brave and include your name. We look forward to your comments.