Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to Work...

Well, my vacation is over and daycare has begun. Today was not a happy day for mommy but Mira handled it really well. First off, she slept through the night and then went right back to sleep after her 6 a.m. bottle. I was able to shower and get ready without any interruptions.

She was very good for Mary, our daycare provider. Everyone fell in love with her there and couldn't believe what a good baby she is. I'm sure she enjoyed her day and got to meet lots of friends.

I had to watch the minutes tick by at work until I could go rescue her, not that she needed rescuing. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning. Everyone says it gets easier. I hope so because I can't handle much more of this!!

Here are some pictures to help brighten my day and yours...






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment on this post? Go ahead. Don't be scared. You can do it anonymously or be brave and include your name. We look forward to your comments.