Sunday, February 1, 2009

Omaha Baby Shower

Although it was a very cold weekend, the sun did manage to come out and shine during the shower. It was a fun party with lots of good food, fabulous cupcakes, beautiful flowers and decor and some pretty entertaining games. The poopy diaper game had to be my favorite. I couldn't have asked for a better party and it couldn't have been done without my awesome hosts, Rachelle, Erin and Hillary.

Thank you all for coming and for all the thoughtful gifts. I can now say that I feel more prepared for her arrival. Who knew such a little person could require so much loot! I'm thankful to have so many friends and family who are willing to help out during this exciting time.

I've created a slideshow of pictures from the fun day. Enjoy!

Click to play Omaha Baby Shower
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on this post? Go ahead. Don't be scared. You can do it anonymously or be brave and include your name. We look forward to your comments.